About this DLC
A wondrous mix of steep gradients, scenic hillsides and swooping turns come to life in Train Sim World: Main Spessart Bahn, a timeless freight-heavy and passenger-laden corridor through the heart of the German countryside. Reproduced in exquisite detail, every station, signal and milepost feel so real you could almost reach out and touch them.
It’s your job to carry freight and passengers over Main Spessart Bahn. Manage your powerful locomotives over the steep grade and deliver your cargo on-time. Whether you’re driving, riding along or watching the action, experience all the sights and sounds of German railways at their best.
Take control of two modern icons of German motive power, the DB BR 185.2 locomotive and the DB BR 146.2 locomotive and experience push-pull operation in the DoppelStockwagen control car. Featuring authentic electric simulations underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make them feel just like the real thing.
Train Sim World®: Main Spessart Bahn caters for players of all ability levels with accessible tutorials for beginners and advanced procedures for experts. Whether you're looking to get started driving trains or refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World has it covered. Feel the detail as you step into the cab, take control then live out your dreams exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment in Main Spessart Bahn!
Choose how you want to play in Train Sim World: Main Spessart Bahn. Take control and master powerful locomotives, running-to-time or carrying out important tasks or riding along as a passenger and watching the world go by. Why not watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go exploring to hunt down all the hidden collectables? Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World: Main Spessart Bahn.
- 52 km route of the Main Spessart Bahn route from Aschaffenburg to Gemünden
- DB BR 185.2 in DB Traffic Red ‘Railion’ Livery
- DB BR 146.2 in DB Traffic Red Livery
- DB DoppelStockwagen (DoSto) Vehicles with Control Car in DB Traffic Red Livery
- Habbiins 344, Laaers 560, Shimmns-u 708 and Zacns freight wagons
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling for both locomotives and multiple unit
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives
- Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- 100 Collectibles for you to find including Route Maps, Fallen Logs, Hazard Cones and Fence Holes
- Accessible tutorials to get you started quickly
- Extensive 24-Hour Service Mode Timetable
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology