About this game
AngerForce: Reloaded is an action-packed vertically scrolling shoot'em up game that pays homage to the classics of 90’s arcades. This high octane experience is set against the backdrop of a 19th century human world that has seen the outbreak of a robot rebellion.
The game uses an original cartoon/comic art style. Created using traditional 2D technology combined with a free-form deformation technique, character animation sequences are rich in detail, achieving a unique 3D-like effect.
Characters can be improved and enhanced through randomly generated abilities, with choices impacting your entire stage progression. Choose from dozens of upgrade choices to complement your characters’ special abilities, thereby creating a unique and personal play style.
Leaderboards allow you to compare high scores, while replays can be recorded and shared for maximum gloating! The game also features a Local CO-OP mode that will enable you to explore the story alongside your friend.
- A straight-up hardcore STG that takes you back to the fast-paced 90's.
- Original robotech and unique comic art style that employs FFD techniques to achieve detailed and 3D-like effects in 2D animation.
- 7 elaborate stages and 10+ crazed bosses to defeat.
- 4 original characters, each with two special abilities and one powerful bomb.
- A roguelike randomized ability system. Create your own unique play style by mix and matching your character's abilities.
- Explore the story behind each character and the secrets surrounding the enemy legion.
- More than 20 original tracks.
- A real-time leaderboard that will pit you against your friends...and players from all over the world.
- Show off your exciting gameplay to other players and interact with them through our online replays system.