About this game
- Revisit the Frostland 30 years after the Great Storm and face a new deadly threat to your City’s future – human nature
- Build your City on a new scale by creating entire districts with different purposes: industrial, scientific, etc.
- Ensure that all parts of the City work in unison with each other like cogs of a giant, resource-hungry machine
- Erect The Council building where you’ll forge laws of the growing metropolis
- Navigate between different factions and their ideas for the future, try to tame their ambitions as well as unrestrained thirst for power
- Research technologies that will change the face of your City
THE FROST NEVER ENDS
The game takes place 30 years after the apocalyptic blizzard that has taken place in Frostpunk. Earth is still overwhelmed by the neverending frost and harsh, icy climate. You play as the leader of a resource-hungry metropolis where expansion and internal conflicts are unavoidable. It’s up to you to decide about your City’s future and face their consequences.
In Frostpunk 2 you can build your City on a new scale by creating entire districts with different purposes. Make sure that all parts of the City work well together as well as research technologies that will set the direction for your citizens’ progress.
THE CITY MUST NOT FALL
“Frostpunk 2 is still a game about the City and its society,” states Jakub Stokalski, game Co-Director and Design Director at 11-bit studios.
“But inner turmoils, sparked by rising social differences, mean that players will be facing new kinds of threats. We use a post-apocalyptic setup to tell a meaningful story about human ambition. Because ultimately, what can end us is not nature itself – it’s human nature.”
NAVIGATE BETWEEN FACTIONS AS A STEWARD
As the City grows, creating and passing new laws becomes a more complex matter. The people slowly divide into factions with different, often contradictory visions of the future.
The Council is a place where these ideas clash, sometimes violently. It’s your role as a Steward to ensure that the city will not fall because of those conflicts. Manage emerging crises while at the same time steering humanity towards a new destiny.