About this game
Experience once again the iconic Rail Shooter released for Arcade back in 1987, now reinterpreted in a regular or VR version.
Operation Wolf Returns: First Mission captures the essence of the original game, immersing you in an action-packed atmosphere reminiscent of the non-stop action films of the 1980s.
A few months ago, a new criminal organization made its appearance. In addition to trafficking arms and drugs, it has developed a new, superpowerful weapon. After discovering several of the bases of the organisation, led by the mysterious General Viper, two agents are dispatched to learn more about this weapon and free the hostages held in the surrounding camps.
- The reinterpretation of the cult Arcade action game released in 1987
- New artistic direction
- Addition of parody style voices
- Gameplay focused on non-stop action
- A campaign that can be played alone or with two players (solo mode available only in VR)
- Survival mode (fighting waves of enemies)
- An arsenal of weapons (Uzi, shotgun, grenade launcher, etc.)
- Greater immersion in VR with the possibility to aim in all directions for a 360° experience.
Notice: This title runs in both standard and VR modes. It does not require a VR headset.