Immersion Pack - Europa Universalis IV: Origins
About Immersion Pack - Europa Universalis IV: Origins
About this dlc
Rewrite history in Paradox Interactive’s flagship grand strategy game with a new immersion pack focusing on the empires of Africa. New mission trees trace the ambitions of rulers and nations across the continent that gave birth to humanity, and the Jewish faith is given more depth.
Europa Universalis IV: Origins includes:
- Jewish Religion: The Ethiopian Jews of Beta Israel are included, and Jewish nations can choose from nine religious characteristics to accentuate their national strengths.
- Missions for Mali: Halt the decline of West Africa’s greatest medieval empire and reassert control of former vassals.
- Missions for Kongo: Unite the peoples of the Congo River and confront the growing European threat.
- Missions for Songhai: Develop your provinces and claim the mantles of Mali and Timbuktu as the new rising power.
- Missions for Ethiopia: Ensure religious unity and prestige in the Kingdom of Solomon while unifying the nations of the African Horn. Also adds the noble Ç̌äwa regiments.
- Missions for Mutapa: Build on the legacy of the founders of Great Zimbabwe and exploit the riches of South Africa to dominate trade.
- Missions for Kilwa: Conquer your neighbors and expand your trade empire through colonization.
- Missions for Ajuuraan: Control Indian Ocean trade and bring water to your desert provinces.
- New Regional Mission Trees: New Missions for minor powers in Central, East and West Africa, as well as the African Horn.
- New Army Sprites: 4 new army sprites each for Congo, Great Lakes, Southern Africa and Bantu nations.
- Two New Missionary models: African Coptic and African Fetishist missionary animations added.
- New Music: 12 minutes of new West African themed music, and 12 minutes of new East African themed music.
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.