About this game
Even if the regime is totally inept and corrupt, don't suppose for a moment that you as the liberator will be greeted with open arms.
JAGGED ALLIANCE 2: WILDFIRE brings you back to Arulco. The population is being terrorized by a reckless army; in the meantime the main export goods are drugs. Subversion and fraudulence has infiltrated all levels of local government and the ever-present Mafia has his fingers in many pies. You are working undercover on behalf of the US government and your goal is to destroy the mighty drug cartel. You'll need a skilled hand to put together the right team of mercenaries and the negotiating skills of a diplomat to get the sceptical population on to your side. You'll also need the strategic genius of a general and the fighting tactics of a guerrilla.
Should you fail, your "client" will deny all knowledge of your existence.
- Up to 10 mercenaries in a team
- 8 new playable mercenaries with individual histories
- 230 new and reworked sectors: new settlements, increased building density
- Varying landscapes with changing density of vegetation and new visual conditions in close combat.
- All weapons and explosives have been newly balanced with absolutely authentic characteristics - Total realism in the combination of weapons and protection systems.
- Realistic sound effects for a new, exciting and authentic game feeling
- More than 20 new weapons: USP, Uzi, UMP, MP5A3, Mini-30, HK33, G36, MP7, MSG90, AN-94, RPK, V-94, VAL, VSS and over 150 new objects.
- There are new opponents and unfortunately for the player they have become a lot tougher, cleverer and unscrupulous. Differing enemy behavior demands a higher quality of varying tactics and non-linear thinking.