This bundle has ended
Here are a selection of bundles you may like
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter to get Fanatical promotions direct to your inbox.
WordPress Bundle 2nd Edition
WordPress 5 Complete - Seventh Edition
An in-depth and comprehensive take on WordPress, covering everything about the platform such as WordPress posts, pages, themes, plugins, and more.
- Get up to date with the latest WordPress 5.0 (Bebo) and all its new features
- Beginner-friendly layout and advice you can apply from day one with loads of screenshots and examples
- Enrich your development experience with the new block-based editor Gutenberg
Back in the day, when you wanted to launch a new website, you either had to learn web programming yourself or hire a professional who would take care of the whole process for you. Nowadays, with WordPress, anyone can build an optimized site with the least amount of effort possible and then make it available to the world in no time.
Here, in the seventh edition of the book, we are going to show you how to build great looking and functional websites using WordPress. The new version of WordPress 5.0 comes with a few important changes, and we tell you all about how to use them effectively. From crafting content pages using the block editor, and customizing the design of your site, through to making sure it's secure, we go through it all.
The book starts by introducing WordPress and teaching you how to set it up. You are then shown how to create a blog site, start writing content, and even use plugins and themes to customize the design of the site and add some unique elements to set it apart. If you want to get more in-depth, we also show you how to get started creating your own themes and plugins. Finally, we teach you how to use WordPress for building non-blog websites.
By the end of the book, you will be sufficiently skilled to design high-quality websites and will be fully familiar with the ins and outs of WordPress.
What you will learn
- Learn to adapt your plugin with the Gutenberg editor
- Create content that is optimized for publication on the web
- Craft great looking pages and posts with the use of block editor
- Structure your web pages in an accessible and clear way
- Install and work with plugins and themes
- Customize the design of your website
- Upload multimedia content, such as images, audio, and video easily and effectively
- Develop your own WordPress plugins and themes
- Use WordPress to build websites that serve purposes other than blogs
Who this book is for
The ideal target audience for this book would be PHP developers who have some basic knowledge of working with WordPress and who want to get a comprehensive practical understanding of working with WordPress and create production-ready websites with it.
About this Bundle
Learn how to build an efficient, attractive blog or website with helpful tips from the superb WordPress Bundle 2nd Edition!
With this collection of 15 eBooks, six of which are new-to-bundle, you’ll master one of the leading content management systems for budding bloggers and passionate professionals who want to create their own website.
You’ll get an understanding of how to develop powerful web applications, learn the basics of WordPress theme development and how to use free themes and plugins without any prior coding experience.
With all this knowledge combined, you’ll be able to produce an effective website or blog that not only looks the part, but also plays the part by making the users’ experience easy and enjoyable - making them want to revisit time and time again.
The eBooks included in this bundle are available in EPUB, MOBI and PDF formats.