Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunters Upgrade Pack DLC
Age Restricted Content
Please enter your date of birth below.
About this dlc
- OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.1 (El Capitan)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVidia Geforce 8800
- Additional: Macintosh mouse and keyboard, Borderlands 2 supports the Xbox 360 wired gamepad only.
- Supported Video Cards:NVIDIA GeForce® 8800, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX
ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6630, HD 6490, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
Intel HD Graphics 3000, 4000
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Borderlands 2: ATI RADEON HD 2400, NVIDIA 8600m, NVIDIA 9400m, 9600m, Intel Integrated GMA 950, Intel Integrated x3100
- OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion)
- Processor: 2.2GHz Intel Quad Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video Memory: 512 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750 / NVidia Geforce 650M
Operating System: SteamOS, Ubuntu 14.04
CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, AMD Phenom II X4
CPU Speed: 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 260
Video Memory (VRam): 1GB
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don't meet the above requirements? That doesn't mean your configuration wont run Borderlands 2. Visit the Borderlands 2 community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Borderlands 2 Linux and future AAA Linux releases!
NOTICE: Intel Integrated video chipsets and ATI chipsets are currently unsupported for Borderlands 2 Linux.
You may also like
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.