Age Restricted Content
Please enter your date of birth below.
About this game
- OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.1 (El Capitan)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVidia Geforce 8800/ Intel HD 3000
- Additional: Macintosh mouse and keyboard. Borderlands 2 supports both the Xbox 360 wired gamepad AND the PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller
- NOTICE: It is possible for Mac and PC to become out of sync during updates. Within this short time period, Mac users will only be able to play other Mac users.
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Borderlands 2: ATI RADEON HD 2400, NVIDIA 8600m, NVIDIA 9400m, 9600m, Intel Integrated GMA 950, Intel Integrated x3100
- OS: 10.10 (Mavericks)
- Processor: 2.2GHz Intel Quad Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video Memory: 512 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750 / NVidia Geforce 650M / Intel HD 4000
Operating System: SteamOS, Ubuntu 14.04
CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad, AMD Phenom II X4
CPU Speed: 2.4GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 260
Video Memory (VRam): 1GB
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don't meet the above requirements? That doesn't mean your configuration wont run Borderlands 2. Visit the Borderlands 2 community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Borderlands 2 Linux and future AAA Linux releases!
NOTICE: Intel Integrated video chipsets and ATI chipsets are currently unsupported for Borderlands 2 Linux.
You may also like
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.