Go where no Kerbal has gone before and launch to new heights with your Kerbal Space Program Steam PC key. In this award-winning simulation Indie, you must build a space-worthy craft capable of flying its crew out into space without killing them.
At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn't). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!
CHOOSE YOUR FLIGHT
Enjoy three different gameplay modes in this light-hearted sim. Sandbox Mode sees you build anything you can think of; while Science Mode lets you perform scientific experiments to advance the knowledge of 'Kerbalkind' and further the available technology.
Enter Career Mode and you'll need to manage every aspect of your Space Program, including administration strategies, Crew Management, Reputation, as well as taking up Contracts to earn Funds and upgrade your Space Center Facilities (or repair them).
Use satellites for reconnaissance purposes with KerbNet, and keep an eye out for engine temperatures and fuel levels... and try not to explode.
BEYOND THE SPACE SHUTTLE
You'll also have the ability to capture asteroids (a feature done in collaboration with NASA), as well as mining for resources out across the furthest reaches of the Solar System, Constructing Bases and Space Stations in and around other worlds.
Fly out to Moons and other Planets, take on Missions to attract interest in your Space Program, take your Kerbal crew out of the ship and do Extra Vehicular Activities, and much more!
LAUNCH THOSE MODS
Choose from literally thousands of mods from a huge active modding community.
YOUR OFFICIAL KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM STEAM PC KEY GIVES YOU:
- Mod-enabled for new and modified content.
- Fully-fledged, physics-based space flight simulation.
- Set up your own communication networks with CommNet.
- Detailed Procedural Terrain on a vast scale (600km in radius!).
- Discover new worlds and expand the scientific knowledge of Kerbalkind.
- Research and Develop new technologies to advance your Space Program.
- Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.
- Full control over the ship’s setup allows for complex ships and advanced functionality.
- Dock spacecraft together to build Space Stations, Massive Starships, or even surface bases on other worlds.
- The Vehicle Assembly Building and the Space Plane Hangar for building spacecraft out of any imaginable combination of parts.