Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
About Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
About this game
Nightmares form the Deep 3: Davy Jones - get ready for the final chapter of the epic pirate trilogy! Become a fearless museum custodian Sara Black to face your greatest enemy, the legendary pirate Davy Jones. Discover his greatest secret and save your daughter!
After a series of mysterious notes give Sara the evidence she needs to prove to the world the existence of the historical figure of Davy Jones, she calls a press conference to reveal what she has learned; that both Davy Jones and his mythical treasure are real, hidden away on a cursed island.
Suddenly Davy Jones’s sails appear on the horizon, and the undead pirate enters the museum to kidnap Sara and her daughter.
They are taken to the hold of Jones’s ship. In order to save her mother, Corey Black agrees to sign a dark pact with the Sea Devil himself…
Sara Black must face her hardest task yet: in order to save her daughter from the soul-stealing pact with Davy Jones, she must find a way to cancel it.
Will she succeed? Who is the voodoo witch who lives on the cursed island? Or the brilliant alchemist? Why does the ghost of a beautiful young girl roam Davy Jones’s island, and what is her connection to the legend?
- The final chapter of the critically-acclaimed Nightmares from the Deep series
- 29 mini-games and 11 hidden object scenes that tell parts of an extraordinary story
- 12 mysterious statues to awake – they know the past of the legendary Sea Devil
- 68 diverse, majestic locations that allow you to explore almost the entire pirate island
- 32 achievements to unlock
- Extras: concept art, game music
- 3 types of Collectibles – 12 sea horses, 10 pirate cards and 24 puzzle pieces
- Additional adventure, in which Sara Black discovers the shocking truth about the survivors living on Davy Jones’s island
Turning The Lights On | Nightmares From The Deep 3...
Nightmares From The Deep 3: Davy Jones CE - Part 1
Nightmares From The Deep 3 Davy Jones gameplay
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.