About this game
Victory and Glory: Napoleon is a game of grand strategy and fast-play tactical battles where you take the role of Napoleon Bonaparte and attempt to dominate the entire continent of Europe. You will move armies and navies, fight great battles, recruit new troops, and add new regions to your empire. The AI controls Great Britain and the other allied nations and troops that comprise an ever-changing alliance bent on stopping you!
Can you carve out a European empire that will survive the growing threat from perfidious Albion and her allies? Can you change history and do better than L’Empereur?
- Re-fight the entire Napoleonic Wars!
- Strategic Level map of Europe from 1800 – 1818.
- Dozens of unique unit types (cavalry, infantry, artillery, and generals for each major nation and several minor nations).
- Almost 100 unique ‘Event Cards’ with artwork by world-renowned Napoleonic Artist: Keith Rocco. Each card gives the player special unit upgrades, advantages in battle, new recruits, historical events, or political actions that can change the alliances or borders of the French Empire.
- Land and Naval Battles utilizing a fast-play abstracted tactical battle system.
- More detailed tactical battle system also available for larger battles.
- Never plays the same way twice. Infinitely re-playable.
- Solo play against a very challenging AI
Includes six unique scenarios with different starting conditions:
- 1800: The Second Coalition
- 1805: The Dash for the Danube
- 1806: Who’s Next?
- 1809: The Austrian Phoenix and the Spanish Quagmire
- 1812: Into Russia
- 1813: Defending the Empire