Project CARS 2
About Project CARS 2
About this game
THE ULTIMATE DRIVER JOURNEY
Project CARS 2 is the second installment in the best-selling and critically-acclaimed Project CARS motorsport franchise developed by Slightly Mad Studios.
Building on the success of 2015’s chart-busting, multi-platform Project CARS, Project CARS 2 takes the franchise and its fans into a blistering new era of motorsport simulation with the largest track roster ever seen on console, a wholly revamped out-of-the-box gamepad experience, 5 motorsport disciplines, 29 motorsport series, 180 cars from dozens of elite brands, and over 140 revolutionary “living”, organic tracks in 60 locations , to bring you the most authentic racing game ever devised.
The DNA of Project CARS 2 is motorsport. Each element of the game has been painstakingly fashioned to simulate the adrenaline-fuelled world of actual motorsport—from the officially licensed cars and tracks, to motorsport series and the realism of authentic handling, from the full spectrum of racing on ice, dirt, gravel, mud, and snow, to real-world-inspired career mode both off-and online, Project CARS 2 is all your passion of motorsport in one visually stunning, authentically-handling, fully accessible racing game.
YOUR OFFICIAL PROJECT CARS 2 STEAM KEY GIVES YOU:
- 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
- Full 12K & VR Support
- Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
- All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
- New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
- Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
- State-of-the art physics model
- Revamped gamepad handling
- Class-leading Esport capabilities
- All-new Online Championships mode
Project cars 2: Revenge of The User
Game Play Project CARS 2™ KTM X-bow PC
Project CARS 2 - Audi V8 Quattro DTM 1990 in...
News & Features
* Less than 1% of orders are flagged for manual authorization. This process can take up to one working day, but orders are normally reviewed within a few hours.