About this dlc
- DLC 1 is included in the Season Pass
- Requires the base game to play
Ready for the biggest score of your loot-hunting career? Moxxi has just the job for you, sugar: a good old-fashioned heist. She's looking to take control of a space station casino called The Handsome Jackpot, a once-thriving destination that's been on total lockdown ever since the death of its owner, the infamous Handsome Jack. Thing is, this particular casino was Moxxi's dream project, which Jack spitefully stole for himself when they broke up. This heist is as personal as it gets, and you'll be gambling your life to help Moxxi get some much-needed closure.
Moxxi’s assembling a crew to plunder the derelict station and you've proven yourself worthy of joining her ragtag team of ""experts."" Should you succeed, a safe loaded with Eridium, cash, and Legendary loot awaits; you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams. There's just one small problem: The Handsome Jackpot is also home to an army of Hyperion security forces on high alert and crazed casino-goers trapped on board since the station went dark. Even in death, Handsome Jack always finds a way to screw with you.
Will luck be on your side in this high-stakes heist, Vault Hunter? Time to ante up and see where the chips fall.
- Explore a glitzy new galaxy destination packed with unique zones worthy of Handsome Jack's lavish lifestyle and dirty dealings
- Join Moxxi’s crew of eccentric characters and pull off the ultimate casino heist in a series of thrilling campaign missions
- Discover hidden secrets and strange happenings in The Handsome Jackpot via fresh side missions and Crew Challenges
- Get a blast from Pandora's past when you battle the Hyperion forces that outlived Handsome Jack, including never-before-seen enemies and larger-than-life bosses
- Perfect your Vault Hunter's gear loadout with all-new Legendary weapons and gear.
- Expand your collection of cosmetics with even more customization items, including Vault Hunter Heads & Skins, Weapon Trinkets, an ECHO Device Skin, and new Emotes